Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions.
Users – means the users of the website collectively.
We/us – means the John Lewis Partnership.
Website – means the website located at www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to identify your computer.
You – means a user of this website.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- change the conditions from time-to-time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download any such material and content only onto one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third-party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The registered company address of the John Lewis plc is 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Company registration number: 233462. VAT number 232457280.
South East England
£57,700 - £85,500
Closing Date: 29/9/2018
South East England
Up to £35,300 plus shift allowance and overtime
Closing Date: 30/9/2018
South East England
£40,200 - £58,800
Closing Date: 23/9/2018