Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead and motivate a team to deliver the business objective of keeping the right stock in the right place at the right time with the correct level of resource, whilst maximising the efficiency of the operation.
- To develop and maintain the communication between key stakeholders to ensure communication channels remain effective.
- To develop effective relationships with Partners and empower them to take ownership for their operational success and personal development.
- This a key and demanding role within the operation and would best suit an individual who can, through engaging their team and multiple stakeholders, achieve business results.
- The main functions of the role are the management of your team’s development needs, aligning resource to expected demand, identifying improvement opportunities and liaising with other departments and Partners to deliver the site KPIs.
Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of IT Systems (MS Excel, MS Word, Warehouse Management Systems WMS,DLx, emails)
- We reserve the right to close vacancies early in light of a large response.
- Print off the job description now if you require it, as you may not be able to access this once the vacancy has closed.
- Please ensure you attach an up to date CV and give details of any relevant qualifications and experience you may have.
- There will be pre-employment screening on this vacancy : this will be a 3 year reference check
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the John Lewis Partnership. Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business - for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we serve. We want people from all walks of life to feel valued for their individuality, thrive in our business and share a sense of belonging. To find out more about D&I in the John Lewis Partnership visit this site - https://www.jlpjobs.com/about/diversityandinclusion/ We have a number of different ways to work flexibly so, at your interview, feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
Attachment: Job Profile SM Warehouse.pdf
Latest Supply Chain and Logistics opportunities