We want all of our Partners to have a good work-life balance and we support flexible working. This might mean flexible or compressed hours, job sharing or shorter hour contracts, where it is possible to do so. Please discuss this further with the hiring manager during your interview.
Estimator and Partner Fitters - Home Services
We are recruiting nationally for Estimators and Fitters to join our Home Service Family working in the field team. We have a mixture of Permanent and Fixed term roles available, which can be discussed at the interview stage. Salary up to £28,500
We have roles available in the following locations:
Inner London, (Oxford Street, Peter Jones, White City, Stratford,Brent Cross Kingston)
South West (Cardiff and Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
North East (Newcastle)
6 KEY THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ROLE
1. As an Estimator, you will be taking measurements in the customer's home, providing quotes to our customers. After providing your quote, you will use your exceptional selling & service skills to convert the quote into a sale
2. As a Fitter you will be carrying out the fitting of window dressing products (curtains, blinds, shutters and associated products such as poles and tracks).
3. You will be driving between our John Lewis branches, Service Buildings in your region and our customer homes.
4. Full training will be provided.
5. As these roles are field based the use of IT is paramount.
6. You will work primarily independently, so you will be managing your own time and will need to ensure your day runs smoothly.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be provided with a work use vehicle (small to medium sized van), full training from our Home Service Training team, your buddy and People Manager.
If you want to know more about our full range of benefits, please visit
YOU NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Full, clean driving licence
Excellent Customer service skills
Confidence working independently
You can find out more by watching this video: https://share.wirewax.com/8193887
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the John Lewis Partnership. Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business - for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we serve. We want people from all walks of life to feel valued for their individuality, thrive in our business and share a sense of belonging. To find out more about D&I in the John Lewis Partnership visit this site - https://www.jlpjobs.com/about/diversityandinclusion/
Latest Customer Service opportunities