1) What’s the role about?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and passionate individual to join us as Brand Design & Asset Coordinator, within the Brand & Packaging Design team, which forms part of our best in class Content & Design team.
As a team, we are responsible for the brand and packaging design strategy supporting Brand, Commercial, Commercial Sales, Retail, and NPD plans. We manage the brand and packaging portfolio and own relationships with
external branding and packaging agencies, as well as the planning of packaging and brand work and the coordination of brand and image assets. We also work in partnership with our
We pride ourselves on producing inspiring, compelling, and differentiated creative design solutions that support the expression and growth of the Waitrose brand, support the marketing and commercial plans, and are aligned with our business objectives.
2) What you’ll be doing
- Development and management of the Digital Asset Management system (once live).
- Managing all asset requests - images, videos, logos, files, content, guidelines, and toolkits.
- Ensuring a clear process in place for receiving, storing, and supplying assets. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Supporting the management of the relationships with Commercial Sales customers, third parties or service providers, delivering sales and brand-focused content, and supporting the delivery of the plan.
- Coordination of briefing, delivery, and production of projects, supporting key business priorities and B2B initiatives.
- Supporting in the creation of internal & external presentations.
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day administration of the brand design team
3) Why do our Brand Design Asses Co-ordinators love working for us?
"The role is so diverse, collaborating internally across commercial and customer directorate but also externally with our agencies and commercial sales customers. It's a role where everything you do can make a difference to our customers both in the UK and Internationally"
Suzy Wadsworth, Brand Design Manager, Commercial Sales
4) What you’ll have
Stakeholder Management - understands the motivations and priorities of stakeholders and takes these into account in order to build and manage sustainable relationships
Project Management - excellent planning ability, able to work to deadlines, time management, and prioritize
Process Innovation - able to develop and set out a process for managing and maintaining an asset management system, ensuring our customers (internal & external) are at the heart of everything we do
.5) What else can you bring
We would like to support you in attracting the best candidates for your vacancy. After submitting your Job Requisition, please contact your Resourcing Consultant to discuss a job description, pay range and any other details which may support this recruitment. Please contact the Resourcing Service Centre on 01344 764 855 option 4 and one of our Resourcing Administrators will be happy to transfer your call to your Resourcing Consultant.
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the John Lewis Partnership. Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business - for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we serve. We want people from all walks of life to feel valued for their individuality, thrive in our business and share a sense of belonging. To find out more about D&I in the John Lewis Partnership visit this site - https://www.jlpjobs.com/about/diversityandinclusion/ We have a number of different ways to work flexibly so, at your interview, feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
Attachment: Brand & Image Asset Coordinator (Waitrose Customer) December 2021.docx.pdf
Latest Creative and Design opportunities