You only have to explore this website to see that, as a marketing expert working for the Partnership, you’ll have a unique set of positive messages to take to market:
- John Lewis and Waitrose consistently offer the best quality products at great value
- The John Lewis Partnership offers a vast but carefully selected range of products
- The fact that the people who work here co-own the business results in unrivalled levels of service and product knowledge
We also have an entire suite of marketing messages in place to help customers choose both how to shop and what to buy.
Effective communication of these messages to our customers is essential – and we look for marketing professionals capable of crafting highly creative, integrated campaigns in line with the highly regarded Waitrose and John Lewis brands.
Join us and you’ll help build our brand as the retailer people trust most, love to visit and love to buy from – because we provide truly exceptional levels of expertise, warm interaction and inspiration.
We recruit to a wide variety of roles including Communication Planning Managers, Content Producers, Campaign Co-ordinators, Communication Co-ordinators and Administrators. You could join us in a number of different areas:
- Advertising - creating and delivering campaigns through TV and press
- Local Marketing - supporting new and existing branches with marketing initiatives
- Direct Marketing - creating and delivering our customer mailings
- Publications - creating and producing our magazines and leaflets
- Customer Insight - studying our customers’ behaviour and following the market trends
- Events - delivering the key campaigns through events nationwide
We also have an in-house Graphic Design team who create and design for publications, packaging, in-store graphics and point of sale material.
To find a vacancy that’s right for you, please visit Search Jobs and Apply.