Help for Applicants
For many of our Grads, the application process can seem a bit full on!
To make it a bit easier for you, we’ve put together some “Top Tips” to help you get through the application stage of our Graduate Schemes:
- View the Realistic Job Previews (found under each scheme on our Grads site) to really understand what each scheme is all about. This will help you to decide which scheme is right for you, and may help you to focus your application on what’s important.
- It might take you a couple of hours to complete your application, so give yourself plenty of time in a quiet environment free from interruptions
- Consider using the STAR technique to answer the screening questions. Although this technique is usually used during behavioural interviews, it might help you to write your answers in a clear and concise way that really hits the mark.
- Practice any online tests before sitting them. You can find these on our website.
- Ask your family and friends to review your application before you submit it. This can be helpful to remove any spelling or grammatical errors, and provide a bit of a sense check on the answers you’ve provided.
If you’re still a bit stuck, you can visit our Graduate FAQ‘s page for more information.
Good luck with your application!